Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Day

It’s been awhile since my last post so I thought I would tell you all about my day. I made it to work only six minutes late ,good start. Bob one of my drivers was running late, normal, so I started to pull his loads, he showed up just as grumpy as always is in the morning. This past couple of weeks I have been working a lot of hours which means less time at home with Melissa and kids, missing church, then to top it off I was told starting soon I will be working a floating shift, which means one whole weekend off a month which gives me two Sundays a month, now I’m really not a big fan of work. Bonus wife is not a big fan of Lowe’s either.
Being that I have worked a lot I have overtime at big evil and big evil does not like overtime, they are not a fan of OT, so I got to cut out early from work to cut some hours. Head out to Ypsilanti to see my grandma in the care home, she’s not a fan of people visiting for too long. Had to drag my heels to keep her talking, spent about 15 minutes talking and listening to her, one wise lady. Soon after I headed towards Tecumseh to pick up the kids, but first stopped in Milan to see Jay and watched cartoons with him good time, then off to town, saw Tom working in the new office helped hang a blind, its going to be a great place for NewSong and the rest of us, still heading towards getting the kids and saw that Jim and Donna’s garage was open had to stop and say hello to Jim and get a hug, not to many hugs like Jims. At last I made it to pick up my babies and see the most wonderful woman in the whole wide world, my wife and go home and cook a good hot meal. And eat dinner as a family. And that's my day so far. Be blessed because someone is a fan of you!!

5 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

busy day, but fun day...and you're right, not many hugs like Jim's.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly more busy than my day I would say, but sounds like you had a great one!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Well, I'd say that you accomplished many things in one day. Missed you guys at church on Sun. Big Evil is not winning any points with the Pustays!!

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did you do after breakfast? LOL. My day was spent in meetings and listening to speakers. You know the old saying if you don't want to work...have a meeting

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jay said...

You had a busy day, but I appreciate you fitting a stop at my house in!..it made my day!, thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home