Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yesterday I went with Melissa to the doctor and there was a sign posted that they would charge you if miss your appointment or where so late the would a charge added at the end. Okay but after waiting 30 min pass the time she was to be seen, I began to wonder if I could deduct money from my copay for the time that I sit in the waiting room, as if they where using my time up as if we had beeen 30 min late. just food for thought.

On different note we paint pumpkins for kids. What I mean they get paint on a little pumkin and a lot of paint on them. My boy just got paint everywhere on him so he needed a bath. so I stripped him down once he had no clothes on the first thing is check to see that everything is still there. If any of that have boys know what 'm talking about and he checked like three more time before I got him to tub. It was just funny seeing little blue hand marks all over his body and all I could do was laugh so he started to laugh my little blue boy, but I guess you would have to been there to see someting like be blessed

4 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am still laughing, remembering your pantomime at group tonite, seriously, LOL

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great conversation! :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

How ironic! But should you have to charge a doctor for servicing a machine, be ready to get their wrath. I once had to fix a machine in the doctors office and I had to return to fix it again within a week...well I was asked whetherit was covered under warrenty of the first service call...I just gave him a blank stare then replied: if I bring my baby in for an ear ache and the medicine you prescribe doesn't cure the ear ache, is the second visit under warrenty? He paid the bill without question. I love my job.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Pretty funny Ryan...and yes I have a few boys (Brett and Reese) that make sure everything is still there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home