Sunday, July 16, 2006

my wife

In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps proverbs 16.9

Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails proverbs 19.21


Melissa shared these the other night, while we sitting talking about our future and what our path of life might lead us to. We are trying to figure out which way the Lord is leading us. Its like he is trying to show both sides of the coin and testing us to see if we will find the right path to go down. School is the one way to support my family when I’m done or try and give Lowe's a go but if go the next step it means ten to twelve hour days with not much time off and Sundays on a regular bases.
These verse from Proverbs hit and made me think more about what the Lord wants from and I just need to hear more of what he is saying. Thanks for listening. Be blessed
Please keep Doc and Val in our prayers.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great pearls of wisdom. One of the reasons that Proverbs is one of my favorite collections in the Bible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home