Monday, June 19, 2006

The weekend in review

Well I made through to another weekend. instead of heading north with the boys I parked myself home with my wife and the kids for nice three day weekend. Now that I have been working fulltime it’s kind of settling down the headaches aren’t that bad. I just have a hard time dealing with full drown adults acting like my children fighting over who gets what and if he did more than the next guy. This all was bugging quite a bit I how been looking for way to improve this. For most of you who know me I’m the type to sit and shout and yell to get people go and down there jobs that's just me anymore once a long time yes, now no. Listening to Tom yesterday help a lot by relating it to the people that I work with instead the people that work for me.
But the best thing that has come out of working is that I realize that there a greater need for me to go back to school and finish so that I can give more to the world than working in a big box store. be blessed

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

My bald brother. One of the toughest parts of any supervisory position is dealing with the different personalities! Pray everyday that God will give you the wisdom to not react to a situation but to think it trough and then PLAN you reaction. B4T

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

It's one of the toughest parts of my job, and if it's any consolation: Even "professional" people bicker and whine about who's doing more work, and what shift has what priviledges....rrrrgh

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

yea...I agree...people never really grow up...they just learn bigger words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home