Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life is good

Last evening I was driving home from doing some work and I was just mindless driving the radio playing, the sun was setting and I had to slow down for some reason. Just then I looked up to seeing the sun was casting a shadow of huge cross on the roof of a barn. What it was a telephone pole beside the barn, but my thought it was there for those to see fore those who are looking, which lead me to think about how Christ has shown him to me. I believe its like that first smile when my kids first see me for the day how they just light up for the world to see or when Melissa gives that hug and kiss that I need. The more I try to grow closer to God the more he is showing up in my life. At work I come to talk more and more about God and our church or churches in general. Its like everyday I look forward more to the next to see what will come my way. thanks be blessed

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

My bald brother in the Lord. This post literally brought a tear to my eyes this morning. I love seeing the growth that is happening in you. It is exciting to watch how you and your family are getting closer and closer to God. B4T

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Jay said...

You know, I was driving to work one morning, it was a cloudy day but one big ray shot down through the clouds, and I wondered if that would be what it would look like on the day of Jesus' return.
To see Jesus returning from the clouds surrounded by one bright ray of light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home