Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day in the park

Yesterday was a great beautiful day. I had a doctor appointment and had to kill an hour to get a pills filled. So the kids and I to the park to play, what fun that was and I once started to thinks about how nice it was outside and how much the warmer it has been getting, it gets warmer the closer we come to the sun as go away it gets cooler something we all know. And it works the same with the closer we get to God the closer we are think about you feel about that warm glow the love that we feel, but if we drift away we start to feel closed off from the rest of the world and how much we miss the warmness. But we don’t not have to wait until the next year to be in that warm spot in life, just ask for Him ands he will be there arms wide arm waiting for us. And to think I just wanted to play with the kids in the park and this I ended up thinking about

John 9:5
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I know that I always feel better in the spring because I know that Summer is on it's way.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Ryan, you are gaining that Godly wisdom daily! Keep your eyes on Him! B4T

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great thoughts brother, missed you last evening! See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home