Monday, March 27, 2006

monday

As I'm here writing what will may or may not get me in trouble with Melissa I feel I need to do this. Do you ever have a song that just fits you to a T, I that sing is you and it feels it was written just for you, my song is Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crowns. I do have problems in my life and try so hard to hide them from most people a few know me and I’ll talk to them. But I tired of hiding them now. Why do we feel that we should push how we feel back, like I’m a man I don’t feel anything. It’s hard to explain why I or we do this.
I know its not easy being married we have been married for almost four years and I still make mistakes. Melissa and I are going though a rough time right now, I love with all my heart and would give the world if I could. I can’t express how I feel sometimes like how I feel and that just leads to more and bigger problems. I walk around like there is nothing wrong and huge thing looms over our heads it and I don’t like that feeling. Is there an easy way out there. The hard way is to make it work out. We us I go to school two days a week then Melissa goes two days week then I works on Friday , Saturday and Sunday and leaves very time for one another. So how do I get more time in the day. I’m tired of beating my head into the ground and going nowhere. Thanks for listening. Keep us in prayers. Also I’m not putting to this there so that everyone might feel sorry for me but maybe that it could help someone else out. In the words of Tom I don’t want to go camp on regular basics

4 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Never hesitate to call!

One simple tip that's easier to tell than it is to practice...Keep God first in the marriage and everything else will fall into place.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

We pray for you all the time and will continue to. I have foun that the joy of marriage is in the smallest details...a phone call in the middle of the day to say "hey...I miss you right now", a little note in an odd place, telling someone that they look really beautiful right then etc...
Sam and I do these things often. We also share a journal that we write back and forth to eachother in.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

My brother, let me tell you from the experience I had in marriage. You don't always know what to say or do, but believe me when I say be absolutely open and honest with your spouse! She needs (and wants) to know what is happening with you. It is alright to admit a stuggle here. In fact that is the first step to healing. I am with Hawkman, don't ever give up. B4T

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Ryan, I don't think you will get in trouble for this one, admitting you have struggles with emotions is a great start to being able to deal with them better.
What wow said about leaving notes and stuff really works for us. It's awesome to find a little note tucked in my work bag or planner, especially when I am having a rotten day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home