Tuesday, March 07, 2006

thoughts

I have been working on our basement this week being spring break and all. Keturah and Connor both need new rooms. So I bought a new saw blade for my circular saw and I can’t believe how much better it cuts and the old blade wasn’t that old either. Just a new crosscut blade. Which got me thinking again, dangerous I know but still thinking how the right tool just makes the job so much easier. How in life if we have the right tool we can do just anything in life and that tool is bible and how with everything else in life is right there in front of us. We that we can build bridges that would the world could see and build more homes that families could live in and not just wooden building but loving homes that know about Jesus and how died for you and me. And this because the gift of a son born in a little town in the middle of nowhere. And this started with a new saw blade. What tool are you going to use today and tomorrow?

6 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Russell said...

wise man! i'm using all the tools available to me!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Wow, now that is a conversation starter.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger ryan said...

I'm useing what tools I have at hand but always looking for more

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Special_K said...

I love having the right tools. Can be rough when you try to do things without any tools!

Be Blessed

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am a tool

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ryan said...

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home