Thursday, February 23, 2006

Seeking professional help

Well my van is seeking help again. It has been six month since its last break down, so I sought out so professional help this time. They think the fuel pump is not putting enough fuel out. I replaced that last summer which is not that bad to do again, but I’m lucky it still under that all grateful limited one year warranty so I don’t have spend another $289.00 for that part, yea that much for a fuel sending unit thats smaller than a shoe box , just an afternoon of working on that van again. so long live that van may ride again off into the sunset. be bless for another day

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Sorry about the van. Will you use a bucket again??? HEHEHEHE

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger ryan said...

no you silly woman for the truck. STAND ON ONE BUCKET AND YOU ARE MARKED FOR LIFE OH WELL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home