Monday, February 13, 2006

weekend in review

Going though my weekend in my head it was a great weekend, it all started with another fun small group (Sammy great job on leading) Doug you where missed, John Million joined us I hope didn't we scare him off. Then on to Connor’s Birthday party hard imagine it has been one year so far to darn fast with him. Then next a wonderful dinner with all of our family and friends (thanks to all who worked to get that done, Vera, Kevin Amy and Pete for the photos and any else that was involved. And onward to Sunday morning service, Tom I truly enjoyed that message. Which lead to a fun lunch with the Walshs, Nevins, and our kids at the cowboy, I kind of felt bad for the people who where eating who didn’t know us all them kids just having fun eating talking rather loudly and them all waving at Mr. Jim and Don, and all them napkins used, and a long drive to let the kids sleep. While I was driving I could not help but look at them sleeping in the little mirror and just be amazed how it has came to be that I‘m father to two wonderful children and married to a beautiful wife. And to top off the evening we ended going to the Church of Christ 6:00 pm service. Owen was leading service and he did good job of going a his lesson and it was nice to see some people we have not seen on quite some time and that was just my weekend I can’t wait to see what God has in plan for me this week. Have great week be blessed and smile at your neighbor

6 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Brother I missed being there on Friday night! I know that you guys had an awesome time. Blessings until next Friday.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Oh yeah, B4T

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger michelle said...

It was great seeing you guys sunday eve. come and visit again. I encourage any and all to.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

It was a great wknd...I'm liking the after church lunch thing...I think we should do that again

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Russell said...

I did appreciate watching that lunch from my vantage point!!

You guys rock! ;)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Thanks Ryan, you are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home