Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday mornings

Last night I stayed up to late again but in my mind it was kinda worth it . One of my favorite movies was on "Pay it forward" I just love that movie the way I feel after watching just huge warmth to my heart. So it got my start thinking ( not always a good idea at times)about what I can do to help the world around me. I came up with a few so far and they go like this. 1 I will go out of my way just to see how someone is doing 2 talk to them and care for what their needs might be. 3 will pray for them and pass on a few good words that come to mind.
Other goal I have started on Sunday is to meet five new people at New Song a week, it worked so far and next I'll meet five new people too, so that nobody will stranger. Also just to help where I can would is at home first then the rest of the world one person at a time. Well that enough of me for one day. Go out tonight and have some fun ....

6 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

yeah, what hawk said! Glad to you are my wingman buddy!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Yeah what Sam said about what Hawk (my wingman) said. B4T

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yeah, what DEP said about Sammy about Hawk. On a more serious note, what a mission. God will bless you.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Russell said...

What the 31 year old said. She's wise beyond my years.

Love the Pay it Forward philosophy!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey now Russell. Note the Russell vs. Russ. When I use full names, watch out=).

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

p.s. I have not seen Pay It Forward. I will have to make this a mission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home