Monday, October 03, 2005

Men's night out

Saturday evening a few of us went to a great dinner and a good movie ( I was golf fan it would have been an outstanding movie) I was good time and great fellowship time also . But the evening had to end and I had a good hour drive back home to Brooklyn, I was lucky or unlucky to follow this H2 Hummer home until it turned in Clinton, this was driving about 51 MPH down US 12 I know that they doing construction so I was not trying to tailgate , but the problem grew bigger as this car had a TV in the back facing the rear and I could see this, So I kept finding myself creeping towards this car and tailgating this car . If I don't have a hard enough trying to pay attention for deer I had this TV to look at what is one to do. So I was forced to slow down and enjoy the nice cool air as drove home to find my wife and kids quietly sleeping into the night and it was great day for all.

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Glad you had fun. f I think you lived it big over the past few days....small group, mens night out, church, zoo. Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger ryan said...

your telling me, I have been living the good life. I did not see any lions but tiger and bears yes

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Russell said...

You know, I didn't see any Lions on Sunday either...more like kittens...l

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

what show was on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home