Thursday, September 15, 2005

the gangs all here


At last at mid-night Melissa and the kids land here back at home and it was a sight to be seen. Katie just smileing and laughing because she had flying for about seven and a half hours and Connor he was hang out and not feeling good has fever still and my wife was just happy to be home or as close as metro is to Brooklyn. Its a grreat feeling to hav the ones you love come back home, even they where only gone for two weeks a long two weeks at that. SO back to toys on the floor noises in the home I would not have any way

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

What a great pic, and SO glad Melissa and the kids got back safely!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

awesome pic!!! I missed that little face.....tell your wifey to give me a buzz when she is feelin better.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Russell said...

It's good to get the family back! I always appreciate them more when I come back from being on the road!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home