Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Crossroad

I'm kind of in the middle of a crossroad and I don't like where I am at now. I found this week that I do not have enough points to get into the nursing program that I wanted to get into. So where does that leave me at? Well I have a couple of places I could go towards. 1 I could stay here at JCC and spend at last two to three more semesters to get more points. 2 try to get into EMU but they only accept nursing students in the fall and I would not like get until next fall 2007.
To me its harder on Melissa because she is waiting on me to get though college so we could get though life just a little easier. But what am I to do. Why is life only easier at times than at others .... thank ryan

4 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude man, you have just asked the ultimate question, sometimes stuff just falls into place and other times you wonder what next!
Stay in prayer about it, don't let it get you down, and know that it will be O.K

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

There are struggles at every point, the object is to stay focused on Jesus, and let him guide you. I am here for you buddy, and i will help you with whatever I can, including tutoring if you need it.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

You know Ryan, things happen in Gods time, not ours. He knows the plan and believe me, things will happen when God wants them to. If you push against His will, things can get ugly. Ask Chris about his business and timing. We are here for you guys and will help financially when we can. Take Care. See you Fri. night.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger ryan said...

thanks for the words of encouragement it means alot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home