Wednesday, October 26, 2005

what she said (wow)

I'm with Wow on the whole weight loss thing. Granted I have the body of a god "budda" and am in great shape "a circle". I need to do more. My biggest thing is my girl friend " Little Debi" she is everywhere and for 4 for $1 she is a darn good time, then there is the vending machine at school and at work , it draws me to like a bug to bug zapper its evil machine, cookies,chips,cakes,and candy bars..but this I will over come. I have been going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week for about an hour to an hourand half at a time its helping.so that my thought of my day other than its cold, but still no snow. have a great blessed day

5 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I'm behind you too!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

that little chocolate temptress has taken me for more than one sugar-coated, caramel-drenched joy ride. You know we have ya in prayer!!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Once you stop eating the sugar, the cravings are not so tempting. This comes from "Sugartooth" herself. The other part, you will start to feel better. Take snacks to school with you that are healthy, so you won't have to look at those machines. Good luck.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger loved truly said...

Can't say it's easy, I broke down and grabbed a donut yesterday afternoon at work but I can say I felt all nasty afterwards...and that was only after a week of no sugar.
Good luck to ya.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Pete said...

protein, protein, protein... YEA..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home