Thursday, October 06, 2005

life altering changes

On Friday marks an anniversary for me. No it’s not Melissa’s and mine wedding
anniversary. It marks the three year mark of falling and breaking a vertebra in my back. And that got me to start to think about some of the most life altering changes in my life.
That’s goes like this
Marrying Melissa
Having kids with Melissa
Going to church and belonging to our church
Breaking my back
Joining the Navy
Buying and building our first home

Which lead me to more thinking that 4 out 6 in that list haves to do with my wife. Even our dog was her idea she wanted a dog I did not and now he is my dog that was to be her dog and he loves me more. So when was hurt she was the one who was there to help out of bed and moved through out our house and help to recover. And for that I’m truly blessed for having a wonderful wife and kids and great church family

5 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Right back atcha buddy!
We are blessed to have You and your wonderful family too!!!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Russell said...

We're lucky boys!!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky=)))))

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Yes, buddy we are blessed! Isn't funny how our focus shifts from "me" to "we"

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

awwwwwwwwwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home