Monday, January 30, 2006

Nine months

Yesterday I dawned on my that its has been nine months since the beginning of New Song. A short time but a great time in that. Babies have been born and new ones to come, families have grown closer. Which lead to think again ( the trouble it can lead me to) . In the last nine months I (Melissa and Me) have grown so much closer to so many people its hard explain where once we a part to now we are like all family, I find it hard to go a week without talking to any of my brothers or sister you all have become a huge part of our lives , just as we hope to be a part your lives too. As we go forward looking into what to come, I have faith that all come in time for all of us. Because in that short time we have come so far and think what we happen after just a few short years. Be blessed, we are for having you in our lives

7 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...we love you too...suspenders or not.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yes Ryan we love you guys too. Did someone say suspenders???? You are one funny, mentally unstable person...words of DEP.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Russell said...

and your pretty "boobs"!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Russell said...

(although i've never actually seen them....)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You are blessed and both you and Melissa are a blessing. B4T

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

LOL glad someone else (1980) beat me to that! ryan, you and melissa, keturah and connor are such an enormous blessing to us, I can't even express it in words!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger ryan said...

as for the so called "crack problem" I can't help that you see my father was a plumber it's in the jeans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home