Monday, February 20, 2006

Olympic games

I was watching TV this weekend and I keep getting drawn to watch curling, that game where a person slides a "rock" down the ice and two people use those little brooms to get the "rock" to go a certain direction to hit another stone or to block, why do I know so much about this sport that you only see every couple of years. I keep coming back to this sport I'm like a bug to a bug zapper.but its sport that made the Olympic games again. Well that my thought of the day.

5 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I was trying to really pay attention a couple of weeks ago when I came across it on a canadian channel, but I dont get it!
Still watch it though, seems like since I was a kid, but couldnt tell you whats goin on.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

It would be a combination of shuffleboad, bowling and watching the grass grow all in one. B4T

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

or the ice melt...

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger ryan said...

if the ice melted we would have a bunch of little pools

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

like pools of drool??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home