Sunday, February 26, 2006

what a morning

As I was sitting in service Keturah was not feeling well so she sat in with us today and curled up on my lap and fell asleep now that something that has not happen in quite some time. As we were sing the first sing this morning and the word s were something like love with all strength and love with all your heart I could not help look at my daughter and think that if God loves with 1/10 of what I love my kids his love is so truly amazing. That as father we would do anything for our family just as God his giving his only son for me and you and the rest of us out there. I just felt touched today as his was sitting next telling and me that things are going to be okay. Words can’t express how I was feeling after service and two new souls became part of his kingdom. What a day thank Tom and Bobbie

4 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I know what you mean! I felt the same overpowering joy!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

I'd write the words to "Amazing Love" if I knew them all

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger ryan said...

yes its nice that can be with me and every one else at the same , that he care enough to know my name as the song goes

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

There are times in service that we really begin to understand the magnitude of God's love and affection for us. When we love on God, He always loves back. As a matter of fact, God loves back even when we aren't loving on Him. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home