Thursday, March 02, 2006

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.
I read this morning and I keep thinking more about this. Go live your life a good life in the name of the lord and let look and see how we live are lives so may be they would or could see how. Sounds easy huh. I'm still trying I have a lot of great days and sometimes a bad day here and there. The bad days keep getting farther apart.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I don't know if the bad days ever go away completly, but living to set examples for others is a great life challenge, and the rewards are even greater!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Special_K said...

It is also not easy to live that life of example in this fallen world. There are times, especially as a teacher, where I catch myself listening to gossip, or inappropriate jokes and know I shouldn't , but do anyway. I would like to be a better example at times.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

amen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home