Friday, March 17, 2006

an outing with the family

Thursday a large group attended a what I would a a a worship concert at Northridge and was an awesome thing to be standing with my brothers and sisters praising our God with people I know and those I didn’t but were my family in Christ and it felt great. Good music and a better message about life and how we live it and which we can go only two choices and you can pick which way to go. I was looking around and seeing all those people doing the same thing as me singing sitting giving praise to the father. A friend told me that it holds about 3,500 people but it felt much smaller than that, which lead to think about something I had read in ACTS verse 2 about the day at Pentecost when all them people could from different places speak different languages came together to hear about our Lord and about 3000 thousand were saved that day. 3000 thousand about the number of people in the same room as I was in listening and praising God in one area. What it must have been like on that day. Brothers and sisters from every walk of life coming together how he must felt to see his children on that day, seeing Peter leading teaching and spreading the word. I felt so alive riding home that evening and this morning still pumped up all I was just feeling good. Now just to keep that drive going sure the music will fade from my mind but he will never leave my heart and soul. The one thought that keep going though my head is God does not need me he wants me. Me Ryan he wants me and you and everyone else one that room in this state and world. To be wanted. Thanks all who came and who drove us home and Russ for getting tickets

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

this is exactly the type of insight I was talking to you about, you have a very rare gift!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Amen Brother, I kept refering to it
as a Concert, but after thinking about it I realized it was a huge worship service, it was AWESOME!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

Im sorry we missed it, but U communicate the spirit of the night so well, I feel like I was there.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

AMEN my bald friend! B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home