Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday morning slump

I strongly like Tom has been going on with his Psalm 40 verses . It just is amazing how that fits into my life. The last couple of weeks Melissa and I have been talking how I feel about being in the slump or rut. I feel when you are driving down an old two-track road and you could let go of the wheel and the truck could just bounce off the sides of rut and still keep going forward just give her some gas and away I would go. But I don’t like that slump it not any fun life just kinda passes, but. Sure you moving forward but are going anywhere. School is getting me down it just seems to go by and by and still. I’m should not complain I have food in the cupboards and gas in the cars and a roof to keep our kids head dry and a great loving wife and two wonderful children. I just don't like thus feeling of being in a rut. So if you could say a prayer for me and for Melissa for having too deal with me. Thanks a happy sheep Ryan

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

My brother. You can endure all of this and God has got you right in the middle of his love. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home