Friday, March 24, 2006

Safe and home

We have made home and all in one piece. It was a long drive but some great conversion. I still Ohio is not a fun state to drive though it not even petty at night ( sorry Jim) I did see a rather large bust of Jesus and it was my visit to Alabama and Mississippi. It was a great feeling of love to be there to help a follow brother and sister in a time of need. and thank you once again Jim and Donna for watching our kids. Thanks for all the prayers, it is now time for a nap for my wife

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Russell said...

... and you had some good grub I hear ...

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Grub(s)...slippery yet satisfying

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Sonic!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

oh yeah, and Ryan wouldn't know about Ohio, he slept from Kentucky to Tecumseh, lol

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger ryan said...

I was awake for first pass though the buckeye state. My mind was trying to block Ohio out and cause any damage to it so that would not suffer brain damage that a buckeye could do to ones our mind. because a mind is terrible thing to waste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home