Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Is my son normal?


I think there something wrong with Connor, yesterday I was looking at Connor and noticed that he has a defect the same one that I have, its called hypoglutolysis , I know it sounds kind of scary but I think he will be okay in time. It’s like something is eating his butt when he is standing there is no transition from his back to his butt and to his legs. Is there some sort of enzyme that is destroying the adipose tissue there? Should he get some kind of butt implants so he has to go though life without butt? If they can do lips with not our buns. My poor son to be cursed like his father to walk the earth with smaller then normal cheeks, his pants will not stay up and will go though life exposing himself unknowing to what he doing. Why is this so? And to think all this started yesterday he playing and bent over to get a toy off the floor and his plumbers crack was showing with all its pride, because I have to remember his grandfather is a plumber and do small plumbing job and it’s in the jeans. To be passed down though the times father to son and now to grandson.

8 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

diminished gluteal syndrome!!!! I recognize it!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Best post this year!!


Sammy, I thought that was called something else... (be careful, Verocious is watching!)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

if you can't fix it...Duck it!!
or is it Duct it!?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I think that may be why suspenders were invented. We'll have to find you and Connor some matching ones.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know, I was thinking! Nope, not going to go there! B4T

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger ryan said...

welcome Helen to the group, for those who don't know who Helen that would be Melissa's momma.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Jay said...

What's wrong with having a plumbers crack?
I got a pretty good job with mine!!
Now every time i bend over my boss tells me to put the application away, I got the job.
I told him I was just updating my resume'.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Hi Helen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home