Monday, April 03, 2006

Mental Heath Monday

Today is mental heath Monday. And what is mental heath Monday I decided that for the best for me to do today is do nothing but spend the day home with my wife and kids. It all started with sleeping in Melissa and the kids let sleep which isn’t something do very often any more with kids in all. I saw that clock and I thought that I have to leave in about thirty minutes and woke up again and saw that class had already started so began mental health Monday. I think that all could use a mental health day it does not need to be any special day just pick one and do it for yourself, shut the phone off, draw the curtains down, leave your car in the garage and take time for yourself and your family. I get days with the kids and so does Melissa but a day off at the same time is getting more rare. Just think is that eight hours at work going make a huge change in the grand scheme in life or is that day going to something that you could or would make a great family memory, I'm shooting for the latter. SO I will enjoy a day of playing with the kids and play guitars with Kati e and play with what Connor does to plays with and the a lunch with Melissa and a great day as family. Enjoy the day because you never know what the next will bring

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

amen brother, amen

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Russell said...

sigh... now i miss college! seems like i took a "mental health day" at least once a week. :)

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just need a day like that to kinda re-group, nothin wrong with that!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home