Thursday, April 27, 2006

New job same place

This week I took a new job at Lowes, but the funny thing I do not know want position I will start at. They offered me a job but told me sorry at this time we can't talk what or where it is at. I know its in my store,but that about it. The money is $6.00 more an hour and I told them I needed Sundays off for church and he told I can work with that. So in the morning I should find out more whats going on with work and plus I can get much better health benefits for my family. Thanks be blessed

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Ryan, that is truly a blessing for you and your family. Congrats to you. Did you go back to them and negotiate better benefits??? God had a plan all along.....He always does.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Sounds cool!

Hope the job isn't testing the toxicidy of a new paint line by painting your belly each day. Strange situation...

=)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You are a blessed my my bald brother! Continue to give Him the praise. B4T

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I really think that Ryan would ENJoy painting his belly daily..scarry thought..must stop thinking.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

scarring you for life kel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home