Monday, April 17, 2006

camping

Last I went camping, not the bad camping. Connor was not feeling well and didn’t want to sleep so I took him to the lazy boy and tried to sleep. But he was rolling and turning back in forth. I finally did sleep then to woke up to find him watching me and touching my face and gently kicking his legs and just watching me. So we sat there and looked and each other for about 30 minutes until he drifted off to sleep again. It’s hard to think that my baby is a year old and how big he has gotten. But you parents all ready know this how soon htey are not little anymore, it seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital and coming home for the first time. It just amazes me how much that our kids have changed all of our lives in every which way of life. I could imagine life with out them of my life without all your children too. Be blessed

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Cherish these moments my brother. They will last a lifetime! B4T

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Hope Connor feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home