Tuesday, May 30, 2006

just thoughts

After we had returned from or escaped from the Tuttlehill compound which was a darn good time thank you all. I watched a movie called Last holiday, and I was really impressed with that movie.
It was about a woman who just found that she had three weeks to live and she questioned God why. And she decided to live her life the way she always wanted to.
I just found that I only have forty to sixty years to live. Why do I live like in fear what's coming next just let go of it and enjoy life. Its no secret we are all going to die someday, some sooner than expected and others are just keep on going. So lighted up relax you are going to die, enjoy what time you have left here on earth and spend the next life in the heavens looking down on the world in the kingdom of God and with his people. be blessed

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know that is pretty wise my young brother. It was great having all of you there yesterday. B4T

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am sorry I missed most of the shindig, but it was fun warbling to the karaoke machine...chevy van, tsk tsk :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home