Sunday, June 11, 2006

One chain saw + Ryan = a large hole in a house

Saturday I meet up will an old friend from back when I was building, he lives on a log home and way back then told me he wanted a sliding door in his home. We had crossed path a couple of time since that but just in passing. Until he called and asked of anyway I could come out work on his home, to get it ready for his daughter's graduation party and how he needed the door installed. And so I did I measured once and twice to see that I didn't miscut my opening because can't put it back after you run a chain saw through some logs. When I first fired up the saw the smell of a 2 stroke fumes was bringing right back where I was three years ago. It was like I never put a saw down. It went great eight hours later I left a huge mess and I mean huge mess. The mess I can make in just a few short hours with a saw is just huge. But Bud (the homeowner) was just as happy as could be. And would let clean up the mess. It just felt great to work on a log home again and I felt it I had never hurt my back until this morning when I was sore. But that all in the past and I all can do is look into what to come . Thanks . Be bless

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sorry to hear about your back...
So I'm thinking Ryan / chainsaw ...
That had to look like something out of a horror movie.
Glad to know you enjoyed yourself..

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I am with J on this one. One crazy bald guy with a two stroke weapon of mass destruction could only lead to a horror movie. B4T

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see bear-making in your future...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

you ever watch the stihl championships on espn2? I used to love to watch those!

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just remind me not to let you near a chainsaw at my house!!I ran a chainsaw last weekend too and did not cut off any body parts!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home