Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pink razors and pony rides

Well today is one of my days off so we deiced to go to Onsted, for their Onsted festival, what a day it all started with a shower (will not go into details about my showering habits) most of you I have to shave my head from time to time and the Mach razor was getting very dull like a bad butter knife, so Melissa had just bought a pack of the pink one the cheap bic ones. I know man has used it once before and learned their lesson. But I had to shave so I started hacking away with the pink beast which I would plug in about ten second flat and fight unplug hack away again. Needless to say I the pink one is bad business there men. After destroying my head off to Onsted we when there for rides and bad food. I mainly went for the elephant ears and Melissa for a good hot greasy corn dog or two. There is nothing better than food at fair style setting. Katie went for the pony ride and the giant slide and we stayed away from the other rides. Not trying to judge a book by its cover but looking at people controlling these death machines the spin there the air it just seemed we should just stick the pony ride and super slide and just only Saturday another day is still ahead. Be blessed

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Pink razors huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home