Tuesday, July 11, 2006

my boy

Connor has new interest has found, he likes to play with my guitars. I can’t pick one up with him running up and wanting to play to it. I don’t play that well but I do enjoy playing and I hope that Katie and Connor might pick and go well past my abilities to play much better than I can. This morning I was playing and he started to bounce up and down to what I was playing. He rally likes the eclectic because of the knobs he can turn up and down. It was great watch him just have fun with what is around him and enjoy himself, maybe that a lesson for me to learn from him.

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner has been in love w/ guitars for awhile now. He loves to strum it and say, "Welcome to us church!"

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

kids pick up what their parents love...

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You know it is so fun to watch what kids play with. How many parents have seen a child play with a box more than the toy that came in it. Just remember my bald brother, Conner is watching you and is wanting to do what you do! You continue to be a man for God and he will grow up seeing that. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home