Thursday, June 22, 2006

Driving

I was driving home today when I noticed that my truck is getting louder again. I did a patch job a week or so to patched a hole in the muffler. It kind of worked but just so, it still was a patch, quieter but not like new. I used to drive this old El Camino and I used to fix or repair the exhaust once a week I would rip of off or it would break six inches closer once time. I would use just about anything I could find soup cans, stove pipes, hose clamps and wire to pug patch or reconnect it back for another week. Which takes me back to my truck its getter louder, which goes allow with life if we have this problem do you try to ix with so patches wire and band aids or should just stop cut it out and do right from the get go and be done with it. Instead of just trying and trying to mend and fix what just needs to be dealt with the right way. Just my thoughts .Be blessed

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

But that takes a huge commitment!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jay said...

You are right, up until recently I put bandaids on everything, not to say that I don't have alot of parts that need to be fixed, you just keep saying I'll get to it and then you realize, the problem has now become bigger than you can handle....Excellent Post!!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen brother. I just love the way you take your circumstances and apply them spiritually to our lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home