Thursday, September 07, 2006

my week off

Well my week off is over today, well it ended yesterday had to work but today I go and pick Melissa up at Metro. It a great but I did miss my wife a lot. I had a lot of fun just spending time with the kids. We just played and played some more after that.
To cap the weekend off we made a last minute trip to my father’s place up north. If I have told you all about my father, is kind of different kind of person, for starters he live on a house boat in the Muskegon river with his cat and kittens and owns the local airport port which is him and every so once the flying in to go the dinner to eat. It is beautiful place up there. He is just happy up there he has no power or running water it the airport or the boat and that's just the way he wants it. When we got there we found ridding his moped around the airport talking to one of his friends that moved up there and he was just as happy as could be. The kids got to know he better because we didn’t go north as we should, we did some boating, fishing and cooking over an open fire for dinner and lunch while sitting on the shore looking at the river what a way to top off the week off.
Katie just fell in love with grandpa and his many cats all named Boo all nine of them and Connor just got dirty and played until he could go any more. Have a great week I’m some off to get Melissa. Be blessed

thank-you Hawkins family and Sam for the great Sunday afternoon it was great.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Glad you enjoyed your week off! We should get together again and cook out soon!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

dude, it's been more than a week, even Tommy's getting ready to post again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home