Thursday, August 17, 2006

$ 2.70 per gallon

Today I saw gas at $2.70 a gallon what a deal. I don’t mind spending three dollars a gallon it makes us slow down a bit. What kills me is how it can jump up .20 plus cents over night. So you spend more on gas so we don’t get to eat more often, big deal guess what you spend an evening eat a home cooked meal. Yes I can say that because I do cook at home its not Melissa job its split we both do it. If we get excited about gas at $ 2.70 what are going to do when it jumps but up even higher next and it will just give time. So relax buy so gas and drive when you can and enjoy what we have, because walking aint so bad.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

mmm..same price as 3 boxes of little debbies....

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger michelle said...

woo hoo I got gas today for $2.66. it is a sad day when one gets excited about gas. but when you drive a mini bus (not the short bus) you do get excited!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You'll be even happier to know that the price if gas is now $2.62

 

Post a Comment

<< Home