Thursday, October 05, 2006

grandma Liz

As Melissa and Adele have posted about my grandma who is ill, but doing well at this time. She is kind of lady who would tell you she is doing fine and could be in pain and just not want to tell you, and I wonder where I got this. For me this is going to been long rough road for me and the rest of my family, my mother, her brothers and the rest of the grandkids. Being her choice she does not want to doing any treatment so just wants to go when it her time. Which is hard for some to understand. I believe that just wants to be with her loved ones and it’s her time to go.

My grandma is just one of people that when I having a bad day just talking to her changes my moods and the way I feel. In the middle of winter we talk about and out of the blue just think only six weeks to spring or something along these lines she just makes me smile. If she does that to me she most do that for the rest of the family too. So if you could keep my grandma Liz in our prayers please for her and the family that would be great. thanks be blessed Ryan

6 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

You and your whole family are in my prayers. call me if you need/want to...

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Brother prayer is a given at times like this. God will bring you through this. B4T

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

We are there for you guys. Missed ya on Sun. Hope to see you soon, and get an update.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Praying you through

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

praying for you of course...you know Sam and I are here for you

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Grammer said...

Just letting everyone know that Grandma has not lost her will. She is going to fight this horrible disease and I think she is going to win, I am Ryan's and Melissa's mom. So please keep grandma Liz in your prayers,Thanks
Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home