Sunday, November 26, 2006

prayer request

Well my grandma goes this Friday for surgery to remove the mass on her liver. To me this hard thing to deal within my life so far I have not lost anyone that is very close to me there is always the chance that something could go wrong. She’s going up to the U of M which the best place to go for that type of help. Plus Sam can peak in on her too. So if you could keep her in your prayer, the doctors and nurses treating her and the rest of the family too. thanks Ryan

4 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am praying. I will peak in on her too.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Grammer said...

Please keep my mom in your prayers, I am her daughter and i can't imagine my life without her in it. She is our rock, she is the corner stone of all of our lives. But we do not want her to suffer.
Thanks
Terri Ryan's Mom

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger ryan said...

In all of our lives we all have rocks the hold our lives from falling apart, two of mine are my mother and my grandma those two have helped me so much out over the year s I could ever imagine my lives with out the both of them.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger big j said...

you got prayers, I only have one of my grandparents left. I would give the world to be with tham all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home