Tuesday, November 14, 2006

my day

Today Connor and I are having a boy’s day of playing and doing boy things. For those who didn’t know Melissa is working now. Which gives me a day to enjoy with my boy, Like playing listening music and trying to dance if you have never seen me dance ask Melissa or there is that episode on Seinfeld where Elaine dances just to put a picture in your head (mainly for Kelly and Laura to try to get that other one out). Well if my son is anything like his father he also can not dance, but we have fun. Then nap to getting out guitars to make alot more noise. So there is my day in a nutshell, oh yes there is some cleaning involved in the day. Be blessed

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great visual buddy! LOL replace the other image for wow and kel...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home